By Rachel - 8/25/2013 10:13:00 PM

M Y   (  H A P P Y  )   P L A C E 

me and emily took a little weekend getaway to one of our favourite cities. it excites me so to be in a new place - even if its only a few hours away from home. scouting out the best place to eat the most important meal of the day ( breakfast, of course! ), eating until our stomachs hurt, getting lost + hoping that taking every left turn will lead to our destination, rummaging through quirky little stores, letting our minds wonder into the future + pooling creative ideas over a cup of strong coffee, for me, and earl grey for her. this is my ( very ) happy place. 

much love,
rach

we may have waited nearly 2 hours, but OEB certainly did not disappoint! 
(  PB+J hotdot from Tubby Dog! Sounds a little strange, but let me tell you, it was amazing! Who would've thought?!  ) 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 c o m m e n t s